Auditions and Evaluations
Time & Location
About The Event
Philly Harp Members are invited to participate in the 2018 Auditions and Evaluations Program of the American Society
There will be two Evaluations-the first will be held on April 7th at 9:30-1:00pm The Second Evaluation will be May 19th. At Temple Prep Program #501 Room 222
At the Evaluation:
- Participants will play 2 or 3 pieces not to exceed 10 minutes.
- Memorization is highly recommended but not mandatory.
- Participants will receive written and verbal feedback from the Evaluators.
- Participant will play the same pieces a second time.
- Participants receive written feedback and can take it home and work on with a teacher. To prepare for the 2nd evaluation day.
- All Participants will receive a Certificate of Participation from the American Harp Society
- Student and Teacher must be members of the Philadelphia Harp Society. They can sign up for membership online or print out the membership form and mail in form and payment.
- All ages and levels welcome.
The registration fee is $25 Please make checks Payable to Philadelphia Harp Society
(registration form will appear after Fee is paid)
These evaluations are held to help improve your playing and musicianship. They are not a competition. Comparisons are not made between performances. Students will gain experience from playing for others while receiving feedback from highly respected musicians.
Thank you for your participation, we are looking forward to seeing all the participants.
President of Philadelphia Harp Society
- Auditions & Registration Fee$25$250$0